To renounce Nationality applicants would have to surrender all their valid and expired passports and identification cards. Following is the list of documents to be submitted to Embassy of Pakistan. The Government of Pakistan has enforced the fees for the cancellation of Passport and National Identity Card (NIC), Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC) and National Identity Card for Overseas Pakistanis (NICOP) to renounce the Pakistan citizenship.
1. Assurance certificate from Russian Federation with notarized copy in English translation.
2. Written and signed request with reason for renunciation of citizenship through Notary Public.
3. Form ‘X' duly signed by the applicant and attested by the Embassy of Pakistan (6 completed sets of the form must be provided).
4. All Pakistani passports (valid and expired) in original along with one set of photocopies of each passport.
5. Six (6) front-facing colored passport size (2×2) photographs of the applicant with light blue or white background.
6. Computer Performa (6 completed sets of the form must be provided).
7. In case the applicant does not have CNIC/NICOP, he/she may provide his/her correct and complete address in Pakistan along with two references in Pakistan for police verification of his/her antecedents (from hometown).
8. In case of Minor: Please provide date and place of birth of the child with original documentary evidence i.e. form «B» or form «S» or NICOP/CRC (Child Registration Card).